Quiz2 - Red Hat Linux
1. What is the command to install rpm
package in Linux?
2. What is the command to check the
detailed information about installed package?
3. What is the command to check list of
files installed by any package?
4. Create new logical volume with 25
extends with the name "database" in volume group vg1?
-l 25 -n /dev/vg1/database
lvcreate -e 25 /dev/vg1/database
lvcreate -E 25 /dev/database
5. what is the command to delete all the
rules of iptables immediately?
6. What is the command to check whether
package is installed?
Network Transfer protocol
8. Which is the default MTA used in RHEL
9. which is the default file system in
10. Create a user raja with id 1456 and
he should not have interactive login shell
useradd -x nologin raja –U 1456
useradd -S /bin/nologin –u 1456raja
-s /sbin/nologin –u 1456 raja
useradd -s login disable –u 1456 raja